stevechou 发表于 2009-5-6 11:18:34

我翻译的数学_王子的21世纪报对老师的专访,大家指教^^

用翻译软件翻译的有点曲解
就尝试着翻译了一下
水平有限
大家凑合着看一下
请高手指教

在台湾歌手周传雄音乐事业低谷的时候,很少有人关注他,买他的专辑,那时候,他独自一人居住在加拿大,无所事事。一天,他路过当地一家CD音像店,偶然间听到一首歌,顿时被这首歌的旋律吸引住了。他对音乐的激情又瞬间被点燃。
“我的内心告诉自己,音乐是我真正想认真经营的事业,不是为了名利也不是为了金钱”,周传雄对本报说,“所以我就问我自己,为什么不重拾行李继续做音乐呢?”
就这样,我们才有幸领略了周传雄横溢的音乐才华,之后他创作了很对脍炙人口的歌曲,这些歌曲横扫了各大音乐排行榜。他那用情至深的嗓音依旧格外迷人。
“有些时候,我们需要融入大自然,来重新审视我们的灵魂,这样才能发现我们真正想要追寻的东西。”他说。
在蓝色土耳其大卖之后,周传雄继而发布了他全新的音乐专辑恋人创世纪。在这张新唱片中,他洞察在网络时代人与人之间的关系。这次,他不再是一个内心纠结挣扎的角色,而是扮演一个现代爱情的观察者。“科技本身是一个好东西,但这要看你怎样利用它。”周传雄对年轻人提出这样的建议。
周传雄时常在旅行中收获音乐创作的灵感。他也去过世界的很多地方,并且他觉得学习一个地方的语言是了解这个地方背后的文化的一种最好方式。
周传雄一直努力学习英文来推进他的音乐生涯。他曾经游学去UK的语言学校学习英文。在那里,他和当地人住在一起,练习日常的交流。
“所以,我比较容易地阅读录音器材上的英文使用说明,还能够和当地的音乐制作人一起交流,”周传雄说。“我很感激一些欧美歌手和他们的音乐,他们帮助我和他们在音乐唱作方面一起进步”。

数学_王子 发表于 2009-5-6 11:20:45

厉害,顺便告诉你哦
UK就是英国的意思,英国全称为United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland(大不列颠和北爱尔兰联合王国) 简称就是UK

黄昏的花香 发表于 2009-5-6 11:57:15

哇,很厉害嘛!~~~http://www.qqbye.com/Article/UploadFiles/200905/2009050501331129.gif http://www.qqbye.com/Article/UploadFiles/200905/2009050501331129.gif

夢夢龍 发表于 2009-5-6 12:29:45

回复 板凳 黄昏的花香 的帖子

哈哈~~翻譯的很好~~比翻譯機翻譯的好很多...
所以,感情放進去翻譯..會比制式好...

刚丝佑手 发表于 2009-5-6 15:12:03

为民服务

飘港 发表于 2009-5-6 20:15:09

楼主不错不错哦,我这破英语就直接闪一边了
楼主辛苦了

ronaldoghgq 发表于 2009-5-6 20:17:13

哈哈哈哈

Naoko 发表于 2009-5-6 22:06:23

Why didn’t you quote the original text? Hey guys don’t waste the opportunity to learn English especially the article related to 老師!!Come to read it!!

[Songs for Internet age
Source: 作者:BY XU WEIWEI, 21ST CENTURY TEE 时间:2009-05-04 期号:360

In his lowest days when few people bought his records, Taiwan singer Steve Chou (周传雄) lived alone in Canada and did little. One day, he passed by a local CD store and accidentally heard a song that greatly enchanted (迷住) him. His passion for music was suddenly rekindled (重新点燃).

"My heart tells me that music is the thing I truly want to do, not for fame or money," Chou told Teens. "So I asked myself, ‘why not start all over again?'"

That's how we luckily regained this music genius, who has since then composed lots of hits for the pop music charts (排行榜). His emotional voice is enthralling (迷人的).

"Sometimes we need to get close to nature to look deeply into our souls and see what we genuinely (真正地) want to follow," he said.

Following the success of Turkey in Blue (《蓝色土耳其》), he has recently released (发布) his latest work Lovers Genesis (《恋爱创世纪》). In this album he explores human relationships in the Internet age. This time, he takes the role of a calm observer (观察者) rather than a struggling insider. "Technology itself is a good thing, but it depends on how you're going to use it," is Chou's advice to teenagers.

Chou often gets his music ideas from trips. He has traveled to many places around the world and believes that learning a country's language is the fastest way of experiencing the culture behind it.

Chou has worked hard on learning English to advance (推进) his music career. He has flown to the UK to attend months-long English training schools three times. There he lives with local families and practices daily conversations.

"So I could easily read the English instructions on recording machines and communicate with the local music producers," said Chou, "The music reviews of the US or British singers that I appreciate could help me learn and grow with them."

Teens 点金
高考词汇
regain v. 重新获得
构词法:前缀re-意为"再;又;重新",
The family never quite regained its former influence.
compose v. 著,作,撰(音乐、诗等)]

stevechou 发表于 2009-5-6 22:28:27

回复 8楼 Naoko 的帖子

那个原文在数学_王子的帖子里
就没引用原文
你说的没错哦
Value every opportunity to learn English
and still we have to try to translate English into our Chinese
Anyway it is not a easy job to make it
Because most of the time we ignore how to express ourselves in our original mother language while we devote too much into English
Right ?
多谢交流哦~~

[ 本帖最后由 stevechou 于 2009-5-6 22:34 编辑 ]

Naoko 发表于 2009-5-6 23:40:52

回复 9楼 stevechou 的帖子

we’re not the kids, we can capable to learn English and that’s no evidence to show we cannot express well ourselves in Chinese when picking up excellent second & third languages as well….

limin8859503 发表于 2009-5-7 01:50:48

音樂記事本 发表于 2009-5-7 04:32:23

Sammi0128 发表于 2009-5-7 12:03:21

ENGLISH!! YEAH!!

"My heart tells me that music is the thing I truly want to do, not for fame or money,"

Our Steve is a real genius!! Whata precious god-sent gift!!

Sammi0128 发表于 2009-5-7 12:07:38

Steve!! You're Our Inspiration!!

Love You Forever from the Bottom of our Hearts!!

Naoko 发表于 2009-5-7 20:36:17

so true, he's d bestxxx
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 我翻译的数学_王子的21世纪报对老师的专访,大家指教^^